Australian Bone Broth Co - Pet Beef Broth
Australian Bone Broth Co is passionate about providing your pet with the nutrients that will help build strong bones, healthy joints, and beautiful shiny coats. Proudly 100% Australian Made.
Their Pets bone broth is a thick liquid concentrate that can be diluted with warm water to make a delicious, nutritious drink or you can drizzle a spoonful over their dry food to add a nutritious boost to their meal
Benefits of Bone broth:
- Bone broth provides proteins which will help restore tendon and ligament tissues, helping to improve joint, ligament, and muscle pain.
- Potential relief from arthritis with bone broth because it is a natural source of glucosamine-chondroitin, which is known to alleviate joint pain. The goal is to keep your pet’s cartilage healthy
- Promotes hydration and a healthy gut
- Provides nutrition for the building blocks of young pet’s bones, joints, and muscle
- Shinier Fur coat and improved skin health
How to use:
The concentrate allows you to mix into 100ml of warm water as a warm beverage, or alternatively can be directly drizzled or mixed with their bowl of dinner.
Pets under 15kg = 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Pets over 15kg = 1 Tablespoon (20ml)
Product: 350g, approx. 37 serves
100% Australia Beef Bone Broth (88%)
Naturally evaporated sea salt
16 amino Acids
Noodle absolutely smashes her food with this bone broth.
I have terrible trouble getting my greyhound x to eat. He is so fussy but is eating his dinner at the moment with some broth from Hound and Pals added to his meal. I’m very pleased with Hound and Pals…great company
So good! We use a tablespoon in a little water every night, I’m sure this is why our greyhound is so soft, shiny and healthy looking. Would definitely recommend
Our dogs love this, and it can be used in so many ways!
Our greyhound loves it, it's great for freezing in summer for a cool treat